Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Staz On Ink

I love this stuff.  It is ink that is permanent on just about any surface.  I have used it here on some pillows and a plate from Walmart. These little inspirational plates make great gifts.   I have seen it  used on tiles for coasters also.  I am thinking it would make a boring backsplash in a kitchen fun and unique.  Random stamping on the tiles with a cool stamp could really give a custom look for cheap cheap cheap.  I  like using the clear stamps because you can tell where the stamp will be applied without guessing.  So give it a whirl and see what you can come up with.

Here is the ink in black and a sample of a clear stamp collection.   Once you purchase a clear block you are able to stick these self sticking clear stamps onto the block  and use and reuse.

ink

clearstampflourish

block

Here is just a fun simple pillow with a bird stamp. 

010

I really like this one.  I just stamped a piece of cream muslin (very inexpensive fabric) and I ironed the edges under and then sewed it onto the middle of my pillow fabric.  You could also use  Stitch Witchery to bond the muslin to the pillow.

 stitchwitchery 

Here is the example of the simple plate using an inspirational clear stamp and Staz On. 

001

I hope you can come up with some of your own ideas.  I would really love to see if anyone uses it on their backsplash!



Linking to:
DIY Day @ ASPTL

Whatever Goes Wednesdays at Someday Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails