Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hanging Basket Light

I found a cute basket on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I have been wanting to try to make a hanging light basket so I did.  My husband helped me.  Ok, I just came up with the idea and he did it.  I think I could have done it, but if he was willing I was gonna let him.  He drilled a hole in the top of the basket and used the light kit I bought.  I tried it outside over our lounge chair.  It worked.

IMG_1528

My husband likes to sit out here and read.  That is his Nora Robert’s romance novel on the lounge.  Just kidding.  It isn’t his book, but he does like to read in this spot.

IMG_1524

IMG_1529

IMG_1531

IMG_1532

IMG_1533

I used a really small 40watt bulb because the basket is small and has all that dried stuff on the edges.  I probably wouldn’t leave this light unattended while on. 

Thanks for stopping by.

signature2

Linking to

Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails