Friday, July 9, 2010

Printing Photos for Art

I love having personal photos throughout my home.  I have a lot of great photos I want to display from my Florida vacation.  I have been playing around a bit trying to find the ones I want to use. 

I really liked this photo.

dandavidbeach

But I wasn’t thrilled with the guy in the background with the black shorts walking in the sand or the bottle in my husband’s hand.  I used Picasa’s (it is free and you can check it out here) retouch feature and I was able to get rid of both of them.

IMG_0678

Pretty nifty huh?

There is also a free site called Photofunia.  You can check it out here.

I was able to make a photo of my son look like a watercolor.

Before

IMG_0689

After

david

I printed this one on some cardstock paper and put it in a frame.

IMG_1492

signature2

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails