Friday, September 10, 2010

Wooden Bowl Full of Fall

Above normal temperatures have put a damper on my fall spirit, however, I can’t stop with the decorating. 

I got this bowl at Walmart, but it was too dark and blended with my table tops. 

IMG_3941

I dry brushed a little bit of green paint on it to lighten it up and added some mini gourds that look like pumpkins with a box of Better Homes and Garden’s Berries and Pinecones from Walmart.  I added a bit of glaze on the pumpkins to tone down the orange. 

IMG_3961

I found this pumpkin vintage label from the Graphic’s Fairy.  Go here to get it.

I printed it and put it in my frame. 

IMG_3962

IMG_3960

Thanks for taking a look.

Tracy

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails