Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stats. You Just Never Know.

At Christmas time I made a little paper star.  It took me about 5 minutes.  I posted about it with instructions on how to make it.  It’s my top post ever.  7123 views.

You can read about it here.

IMG_4983

 

Right after Christmas I worked really hard to redo a big wall in my family room.  I was so proud of it and couldn’t wait to share it.  I just knew it would be a hit. 

You can read it here.

IMG_1954

The stats are so few on this post that they don’t even show up on the list.  I still love it and that is really what matters.  Do what you love and if others love it too it’s a double bonus.

I almost didn’t post about the star.  I told my husband it is too simple and no one will care about it.  He told me it looked really good and I should post about it.  I am glad I listened to him.

You can whip something out in a matter of minutes or spend days working on it and you never know what others will think about it until you post it and find out. 

Have you ever been amazed that so many liked something simple you made or that so few visited something you worked really hard on? 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails