Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Look What I Got and a Reminder

A while back I made some buttons for some bloggers.  I did it for fun and wanted nothing in return, but Renee at Where the Grass is Greener really wanted my address so I gave it to her.  I have to admit that I am glad I did.  She has an etsy shop and she made me something special that represents me perfectly.  I love it and wanted to share it with you all. 

Here’s my sweet little package and note.

IMG_5360 copy

IMG_5363 copy

And my lovely piece of art just for me!

IMG_5382 copy

It’s a block of wood with some added texture and a perfect quote.  I love muted colors and this was perfect.  Thanks Renee.

Now for the reminder. 

I really hope ya’ll vote (leave a comment telling me your choice) for your favorite black and white photo.  Party will end at 6pm Central Wednesday and I would love to post about the winner.  There are some great links.  I appreciate you all.

I took a sweet black and white photo tonight that I will share with you.  I love when my son has tender moments with my dog.

IMG_5396 copy

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails