Friday, August 5, 2011

Foot Stool Find and Photography

There is a used furniture store that I like to stop by and check out the goods from time to time.  Last week I found a neat foot stool.  I have some plans for it that I think I will get to this weekend.  Here is what it looks like now.

IMG_1269

I have been busy taking photos this week.  I took baby pics Sunday and then Wednesday a friend of mine needed some last minute family photos to take to her high school reunion this weekend. 

IMG_1322 copy

Group shots make me a bit nervous, but I got a lot of good ones for them.  I bought a new toy for my camera that is suppose to help with white balance and a reflector.  I will experiment with them and let you know what I think.

I hope you have a productive and happy weekend.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails