Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Photo of Your Pet Linky Party on Friday 12/9

It’s been a long time since I have hosted a linky party.  My son is 13 and doesn’t like to have his pic taken so I have been snapping shots of my pets during this Christmas season.  I thought it would be fun to have a party showing off our pets during the holiday. 

christmaspet_edited-2

See what you can come up with and how well you can get your pet to pose.  I have had some luck with my dogs who seem resigned to the fate of the Christmas pose. 

Here’s a few photos I have managed to get so far.

IMG_4824best

20111130-IMG_4691 copy

20111127-IMG_4599

IMG_4783

So get your photos ready and come back here on Friday and show off your Christmas Pet Photos.  I am so excited to see them. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails