Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Am Finally Learning How To Fix My Hair

I despise fixing my hair and you will often find me in a pony tail and it’s not a cute one.  Just functional.  My hair is naturally curly and it doesn’t do well on it’s own.  Curled or straightened it takes time.  I use to get really frustrated because after I would spend precious time fixing my hair to only not like it when I was done. 

I am really really excited to tell you that I have been learning how to fix my hair and like it.  If you browse Pinterest you may have seen this photo of a cute fluffy bob hairdo.

bob

Her blog is called The Small Things and she has a tab for really good hair tutorials.  It’s the first time hair instructions have made sense to me and I am able to do most of it by myself.  So at 41 years old I can finally have a decent hairdo when I want one.  I am still prone to the lazy ponytail though, but at least now when I take time to fix my hair I like it.  Let me know what you think of her blog.  I bet you will love it as much as I do.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails