Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 52 Week 3 I Dreamed a Dream

I took this challenge literally.  I couldn’t come up with a unique idea for it so I took photos of my son sleeping.  Ok so I made him pretend to be asleep.  My son wasn’t thrilled with his photo so I took pics of my dog sleeping and used one of hers for the challenge.  I took the photo using  only the light of the lamp next to the couch.  She likes to sleep on the top of the couch pillows. 

izzy3

I like the angle of the photo and her bushy eyebrows.  I am just sure she must be dreaming about chewing up all of our possessions.  It seems to be her hobby. 

My dream is to take her to our future farm we want to live on when my husband retires in about 5 years.  It’s been our dream for a long time to have a house with acreage, trees and a pond.  I would have loved to take a photo of it, but we aren’t there yet. 

sig

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails