Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Wedding Gift For My Friend-A Personalized Sign

Friday my young friend will be marrying her best friend.  I get to be the 2nd shooter for the wedding because the photographer needs my help.  I hope I do well.  Anyway, I wanted to make her a sign with her new initial on it and her wedding date.  In Texas we like leopard print and always will so that is what I used. 

IMG_4193-1

Plus she has some leopard print pillows in her living room so I thought it might match.  I used scrapbook paper for the A and paint for the rest of it. 

IMG_4195-1

I used my Cricut to make a stencil after I made a design using Photoshop Elements.

pillowandsignkaliuse

I used some sticky spray to attach the A and the put Mod Podge over the top of it to make sure it didn’t’ peel off. 

 

IMG_4197-1

I got to go on her bridal shoot with her and I snuck in a few pics, but stayed out of the photographer’s way.  Kali said I could share this with you. 

IMG_4174-1 copy

She looked so pretty.  I framed this for her in a frame that matches her bedroom colors and her wedding.  I forgot to take a pic of it though so use your imagination. 

Thanks for stopping by.  It was nice having a project to show you.  Even my husband said it has been a really long time since I made something. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails